Saturday, February 21, 2015

Using inexpensive smooth (non-ribbed) food storage bags with a vacuum sealer.

Lots of great ideas on the web.  But, I noticed this long ago.  The difference is that I can actually use this information in order to help me achieve a real goal.




I am going to link up the last several posts here and include them all in the food subseries.

How to freeze dry at home
5 Gallon Bucket Aeroponics - The easiest  This method shows how to do it fast.  Replaces seed house.

Self-Watering Container Gardening       Looks like a way to grow a lot of food in a small space
How to Plant a Strawberries in a Container

So, I've learned a lot just by walking around a Home Depot this morning looking for ideas.  Not that Home Depot had anything to do with it.  It just got me started.



Prev   Next


No comments: