Friday, February 20, 2015

Home again, 2/20/15

Got one of those kind of deals where somebody wants something just about the time that you might get to go home.  That kept me out in heavy traffic for a couple hours.

Anyway, I'm glad it's all over for another week.

Something's been on my mind today, and it wasn't about growing stuff out at da Ranch.  As always, I'm concerned about the E Pluribus Unum situation, so when I get money dangled in front of me, it's a little hard to resist.  But the money is not free money.  It's credit.  Oh, I can get credit alright.  I just don't know if I want to use a lot of credit.

But it's tempting, because they make it so easy.

I was thinking about whether or not I should take advantage of the offer.  I spent the whole day thinking about that.


No comments: