Monday, February 16, 2015

Quickie for the road, 2/16/15

A lot of thoughts go whizzing by when I'm in the shower.  By the time I get out, I have forgotten them all!

Is that what it means to get old?  Well, I've been like that for all my life.  I attribute it to absent mindedness.  I recall that someone once said that this is a sign of intelligence.  I don't know about that, but I have sure done dumb things because of my absent mindedness.  I won't be recounting those, thank you very much.  See a post yesterday for what it could do to your day.

One thing I'd like to mention.  I have wondered if there's people actually reading this.  If there isn't, there's a real scary smart bot out there that acts as if it knows me.  It's an it, or it's a person, but what it is, it is damned smart as far as I can tell.

Anyway, somebody or something clicked on a post about Ann Barnhardt.  I haven't been writing much about her lately, so maybe a person or a bot picked up on that.  I get little indications like that that tell me that something is up with somebody out there who is reading this blog, whether it is a real person or not. Well, there's nothing to report.  She's not writing much these days.  She's got troubles, it appears.

Sure, I follow Ann Barnhardt, but I don't know her, and I don't know what is going on there aside from what she has shared on her blog.  That's all I've got.


No comments: