Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Quickie Post before I go, 2/17/15

Blogging was light this morning because I am thinking and planning.

The plans involves "da quadrangle" and "da quonsets".  I'm thinking of such things a climate control, water recycling, and to a lesser extent power generation.

Also, I'm thinking of when to make the move.  It still seems to early to move in May, so maybe in December or early in 2016 could be the next target.  The reason is that there's nothing out there, I have to build from scratch, I have to learn from zero knowledge base.  There's just too much to do and to little time to do them.  Not to mention that there will be a cash burn in the beginning, and the cash burn will hurt.  I have to think ahead as best as I can.  Not much room for error.

I'm pleased with my progress.  It has been 8 months since I started this crash program of learning to adapt out there in the West.  Even though there is no tangible signs of progress, I feel that I am getting closer to that time that I can go.

Update:

Other things I'm thinking about includes long term plans.  A back out plan, in case of failure.  In case of success, I may want to expand to include a pasture for some animals.  Thinking big don't hurt anything, and it may help.


No comments: