Monday, February 16, 2015

You'd think it would be easy

My mood is going sour, I just know it.

Anyway, let me tell a short little story of what I did just now in order to illustrate.  I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday.  It will have to be a new doc because ObamaCare wouldn't let me keep last year's ObamaCare doctor.  So, now I need a new ObamaCare doc.  Okay, not that big of a deal.  Not yet, at least.  I don't know this new doc yet.

Since the pcp changed, I need a new card.  But Blue Cross won't send me one.  Wishbone had this issue last year.  For whatever reason Blue Cross has decided to be a pain in the butt on this.  But you can print a temp card.  No biggie, right?

It is a biggie if you don't have a printer.  Actually, I have two.  But I seldom use either because they are both a pain in the butt.  But I need this temp Id, so I had to unplug this one, and take across the room and connect it to the printer over there.  Why?  It is an old printer, but it is reliable.  The newer one, oddly enough, isn't necessarily good at printing documents.

What a joke, right?  I'm reduced to using a 14 year old printer because a 7 year old printer won't work right.  I have a 5 year old computer that is falling apart, and I have to take across the room in order to connect it to the 14 year old printer.  The old printer needed a new cartridge.  Luckily, I had one.  After all that, I have my temp Id, but what a pain in the neck.  I shouldn't have needed to do any of this.

Okay, this little bitch session is over.  Carry on.


No comments: