Friday, February 20, 2015

Quickie before I go, 2/20/15

Audience numbers were way up yesterday, and now are down again.  Well, I cannot predict what people want because whoever these people are do not identify themselves to me.

Nobody should misunderstand this blog if they have been reading it, and understanding it.  There has been no fundamental change in this blog and there isn't going to be.

This blog is what it says it is and so am I.  There's no reason for any misunderstanding.

after a long thoughtful pause...

People do evil things in the darkness.  A lynch mob wears masks.  Example: KKK.  I have sought to show myself to others, but not everything. That "not everything" is a type of darkness.  But I excuse myself there.  There is no reason to be "out there" with everything.  Besides, the darkness is also amongst those of you who come here and do not show yourselves at all.  I do not mind your being here, but you will have no influence if you do not say anything.  Otherwise, the blog just churns away in obscurity and likely to remain so, I suspect.  The blog cannot thrive without the Light of your participation.

That last sentence may be a bit much, but I'm keeping it in there.  Because your participation matters.


No comments: