- Read this list before I make any more posts. Each new post, review this list first in order to see if the new post adheres to these standards.
- I won't talk out my ass. If I do, I'll put a speculation alert in the body of the post.
- Whatever I do, I won't include my personal feelings in any of this stuff, it is supposed to be about the future, and how that future may unfold, not how I feel about it
- With respect to politics, I won't electioneer. Sure, I'd like to see Dems lose, but if they don't, that is the way it is. This country has been moving in the wrong direction for a long time, nothing I can do about that now.
- Try to be professional. This is a weak point because I tend to be sloppy and careless. Try to be more careful and exact. Always.
- Don't let myself get caught up in the latest fad. Fads don't have staying power or they wouldn't be fads.
- Nobody reads blogs anyway. Outside their own church, that is. Write as if nobody is reading. In case anybody is, that may be considered a plus, but don't count on it. Don't write for popularity. Write for accuracy. Nobody's interested in accuracy. That's why this blog will never be popular.
- This world reminds me of the Simpsons. Yeah but, remember the sense of humor. That's cuz you're gonna need it.
Note on the above standards: I don't adhere to them rigorously, but the conventions below, I do:
Throw in a few conventions with respect to links here: