Friday, February 20, 2015

News roundup, 2/20/15

Right off the bat, I have found something on Drudge that supports the previous  post.  So, I'll lead with that.

  • Ron Paul predicts secession movement.  Not in the article, so far as I know, just my two cents: Been talk of secession, a convention of the states, etc.  As for the article, I haven't read it.  Short on time.
  • NBA great Charles Barkley gets it.  But thinks of voting for GOP.  GOP is on the way out, I believe.
  • Meanwhile, Obama is showing his Muslim colors.  Islam is incompatible with democracy as we have known it in the West and in the USA.  Obama is trying to undermine our system of government.  Islam has no uniform standard.  Any imam can issue any fatwa.  There may not be an authoritative version of the Koran.  etc.
  • I note a lot of stories like this that seem to be pushing homosexuality.  But the people at large do not agree with this, I am sure.  This is something being pushed on us from above.  We are not obligated to agree with some small faction that demands to be treated equally when they really want special treatment.
  • Joe Sestak wants to run for the Senate.  He is in favor of molten-salt reactor technology.  I like this, but running against Toomey may be a losing proposition, the Democrats fear.  Sestak should run for President instead.  Seriously.  He's a maverick.  He could be the nominee of the new party.

No comments: