Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Home Again, 2/18/15: Remember these two

Before I start, these two links are of interest in my build.  I am going to link to it from a previous post, but not make it in a subseries.

Here they are:

Grass turf for walkways in the quonsets at da Ranch.


Corrugated metal for roofing can be put to use in the quonset.  I'll use it for constructing the grow boxes.  The ridges give it natural runoff capability.  It is made of steel, so it should be strong.  That hasn't been tested yet.

Update:  Add this one to the list.  A pick axe that gets good reviews



Now, for my day...

Today was the strangest day.  I went to the doctor as planned, but the doc office said that my pcp's were wrong.  It turns out that Blue Cross / Blue Shield screwed up.  The ObamaCare system required that I get another plan, so they assigned another pcp than the one I had when they did the switch over to the new plan.  I changed the pcp back to the old pcp under the new plan, which they recorded correctly, but they didn't finish the job.  So, it showed me that the switch back to the old pcp didn't occur and it shows the same to the doctor's office.  The new pcp didn't show it either.  Nobody has the info needed---I don't, the doctors don't-- but Blue Cross does, and they just didn't let anybody in on the big secret.  So, I can't access the system until they fix this, which supposedly is going to happen soon.

ObamaCare, don't you just love it???????


No comments: