Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blacklight Power's hydrino model as an explanation for "cold fusion"?

2007: In a review of cold fusion research, Edmund Storms, a cold fusion researcher, concludes that the hydrino model provides a possible explanation for cold fusion.

To check out some of what Storms has to say on the subject of "cold fusion", click on the Rossi Focardi E-cat label at the end of this post.   Scroll down the page until you find Low Energy Nuclear Reactions, Part 1 or click on the link in bold type in this sentence. He has a series of videos on YouTube in case you are interested.

He also left a comment on this post I linked to from here.

Note: for anyone new here, I use bold face links to my own blog.  Italics are used to link to Amazon, thus it is an advertisement that can support this blog if you buy something.  Green links are pdf files.  These are heads up, in case you are not interested in linking to these.  They are provided as a courtesy to my readers, because  in my own experience, I'd like to know what I am getting myself into before I do it.

Update:
6/18/2011
It appears that this entry has become a popular post. I am including it as a sidebar entry not only for that reason, but for another.

No comments: