Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Energy Times Report: Cold Fusion is Neither

This is the outline for the New Energy Times Special Report: Cold Fusion is Neither, published electronically on July 30, 2010. The full report is available to browse on the Web, starting with this page, or as a 148-page PDF download (7MB). This outline is also available as a 4-page standalone PDF download.

Well, if I had time to read this, I guess I could.  But you know what?  I think the whole argument is "academic".  Frankly, the academics don't interest me much.  If you want to argue whether or not it is fusion, or if it is hot, or if it is cold, then I think you are in it for the argument.  I am not in it for the argument, but for the benefit of it.

To turn a phrase, arguments are for ego trippers, solutions are for money grippers.  Or to borrow another phrase: "Show me the money!"

No comments: