Saturday, June 11, 2011

Memo to Janeane Garofalo: It is Weiner's fault

I think I can agree with this woman, Janeane Garofalo, up to a point. The media doesn't do its job, that's why this is so much in the news. Here they are, several days into this, and they are still reporting on it. What really is news, is that some people, like Garofalo, who are still defending this guy. There isn't any defense for what he did.

I've written about it myself, and frankly thought the whole thing was a big joke. But it turned out that false accusations were made, and it was done to cover up what he did himself. For that, he deserves full blame. And that alone is a big, big deal. No way he blames somebody else for this. He did it. But to linger with this sexual aspect, it isn't interesting to me. Also, he should resign after the way he handled it. Not only that, I think the guy is a nutcase, and should go.


No comments: