Friday, June 10, 2011

The Morning Summary, 6/10



Something came up yesterday and it will probably keep me busy for parts of the day today. Blogging could be light. I do have some posts lined up already. I worked some off-schedule to put up some content today. I will add this during busy hours. Hopefully, I can keep up with everything while I do this.

It is hard to get an audience, so being away for awhile won't be helpful. I hope that I've already written enough on these subjects that people could, if they wished, spend a lot of time here reading my other stuff. There are over 1200 posts here. Plenty to read.

Here are some news items as I scan the news wire
  1. Looks like Gingrich's campaign is falling apart, one of his people quits, joins Pawlenty.
  2. Soyuz has docked with the ISS.
  3. Could be a busy hurricane season, a Cat 4 storm is already in the Pacific- Hurricane Adrian
  4. A comment here: why all the weather news?  Trying to push "global warming?"
  5. Suicide bomber news, Middle East news, typical stuff.  A rumor about Hillary and the World Bank.
  6. Romney is skipping a poll in Iowa.   

No comments: