Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blacklight Power

Recently, I wrote that I may look into the topic of this post. After studying this Wikipedia article, I am going to stop looking into it pretty quick.

I may be unconventional, but not too much. This looks too far off the beaten track for me. Perhaps someone else would be interested.

Quick update:

I noticed that blacklight power has made it up the charts of popular posts. I should point out that I don't endorse blacklight power and the person or person's responsible for this are not connected to me in any way other than coming to this blog. I am going to put this up as a sidebar entry to emphasize this fact. Anyone who is interested can see that I don't endorse it. Anybody who comes here and believes in this is welcome, but don't expect me to join your marketing plan. Also, I reserve the right to delete any references to it if it gets to be an annoyance.

No comments: