Friday, June 17, 2011

Morning Summary, 6/17

Sort of what I've been expecting.  At the peak, I was posting about 15 posts per day.  Now, it's possible that I will only have time, on some days, for a couple.  I can imagine even less than that.  They won't be high quality posts either.   It may be possible to add more content.  I can look into it, but it will probably cost money.  I'd rather not spend the money if I can avoid it.

Moving on, the plan is to finish the book either today or tomorrow.  I want to summarize my posts thus far and "close the book" on the book.  After that, I may recap everything I have written about Rossi Focardi.  Up till now, there has been nearly 100 posts on the subject.

I noticed that Blacklight Power has gotten some interest.  It has moved up the list for popular posts.  It could become a subject for discussion.

The other subjects I cover have taken a back seat.  Maybe I can work in some posts about those.  It is a question of how much time I have for it.

Well, that's all for now.  I have to get ready to do the day job.  Thanks for coming by.

No comments: