Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Morning Summary, 6/12


Sad to see the numbers fall so far.  But it can't be helped.

It is a fluid situation.  Once something gets decided, I have to live with it.  You know, I have this tendency to be really decisive when I make up my mind.  That is a weakness, because it tends towards rashness.  Like selling my truck.  No need to have gotten in such a hurry.  If I had waited just one week, the situation would have been quite different now.

Everybody has their own dragons to slay.  That appears to be one of mine.

After making one mistake, I don't want to get too rash and make decisions that I'll have to live with for a long time.  So, I'll take my time here.  But, at some point, you have to act.  Hopefully, it is the right decision when you do act.

I am very tempted to go do something.  Like buy a replacement vehicle.  If I do that, I have made a financial commitment that could be another mistake.  Those could multiply and grow into bigger and bigger mistakes until you find yourself in a real crisis.  I'm not there now, but I can see how I am heading in that direction.

I need to think about this.

Thank all of you who are still coming by.  I'll keep you posted on what is going on.  The blog will continue, but maybe at not quite so strong of a pace.   I'd like to go all out, but I can't.  At least not now.

No comments: