Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Morning Summary, 6/15- Huizenga Part III


An uptick in traffic? I am surprised a bit and pleased. Thanks very much. Let's be realistic, though. I can't produce very much right now. The amount of material to read is going to be small for now. This cannot be avoided.

As for Huizenga's book, it is also slow going to slog through this thing. It isn't necessarily an easy read. I must also admit some error yesterday. It seems as though I exaggerated just a little upon how much I had read. Instead of dozens of pages, it was like one dozen pages. It just seemed like dozens of pages because it is heavy duty reading.

So, let's be a little more accurate. As of this writing, I am up to page 36. The impressions so far fall into line with what I wrote yesterday, but the difference is that Huizenga is starting to discuss that- which is the vast monetary value of the potential discovery. On this point, it may be argued that while Huizenga is an expert on his own field, he is not that much of an expert outside his field. You would need top rated people in various disciplines who would examine this from a wide variety of perspectives. Given the potential significance of a discovery like this, it would have been wise not to leave it to just the scientists. It is too important and significant to treat it too lightly.

Today, I am likely to be even busier than yesterday. I will attempt to do as much reading as possible. If I have anything of interest, I will report it here. Thanks for coming by.

Update:

Oops! I forgot to put a title on this post. Sorry for any inconvenience.

No comments: