Saturday, January 2, 2016

Gravity

This is not a review.   It is an impression of it immediately after watching it on my tablet.  I managed to get the rental for less than a buck and thought, why not

I liked the film.  There is never a dull moment throughout.  Very action packed.

As for realism, cannot answer for that.  I remember that an astronaut liked it.  Might have been Buzz Aldrin.  Seems realistic enough for me.

I suppose that this is not the best use of my time to spend over an hour and a half watching this, but since I am trying out the tablet, I suppose that I could justify the time spent that way.

Out west, I will not have the bandwidth available to downstream a video.  If I wish to see something like this, it will have to be on dvd.

Perhaps this was not the best use of my time after all.


No comments: