Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Years Eve: Reviewing 2015 on Boots and Oil Blog

One feature that I added a couple years back was a "Predictions" category.  So, I just now went back to September and looked at my predictions.

One thing that I should do is to upgrade my predictions a bit.  They are too vague to be predictions.

However, those are interesting and thought provoking posts.  At least they are to me.  Maybe not my audience, huh?  What audience? lol  You know you little snowflakes out there are tougher than you look.  I feel like Rodney Dangerfield here.  I can't get no respect.

One thing that caused the pause in the review process was that I contradicted a prediction made earlier.

What good are predictions if you contradict yourself?

But, the thing to remember that predictions are hard, especially about the future.  So said Yogi Berra.


No comments: