Saturday, January 2, 2016

"Best of" posts continued

In order to complete one of my goals, I want to go through all my posts, and update the "Best of" lists.

I'm working slowly on this because I don't like to do it much.  However, the compensation for such drudgery is some insights which might come from it.  In other words, it is work, and I don't like work.  Yep, laziness is one of my vices.

Let's get on with it...

Wishbone
Bloggers living off the grid
Napoleon Hill, W. Clement Stone, and Me - RobertRinger.com
About this Remnant
Ramblin, Gamblin, Man
Charles Koch: I'm Fighting to Restore a Free Society
Can Niceness and Firmness Coexist? - RobertRinger.com
Goodyear Inflatoplane
Why Elon Musk is a Poor Person’s Worst Nightmare
I'm single at 50. Why? Men hate me being brainier than them, says KATE MULVEY
Social Disaster --- Mark Farner ( 1977 )
What happened to Al Fin?
Karl V. Kordesch: must remember that name


There's more in this category, but I'm spending more time on this than I wanted.  I'll stop here.  This is a lot of reading material in case anyone's interested.


No comments: