Wednesday, December 30, 2015

ObamaCare Blues

I've had the Mooshot blues, so why not the ObamaCare blues?  What a pain in the neck this is.  It got screwed up last year and it looks like it is screwed up again.
I would say something about the GOP, but you've probably read it before on this blog.

Hopefully, this isn't going to be too big of a pain in the ass.  I don't know how much my old ass can handle any more.

Besides fooling around with the ObamaCare blues, I organized my tax records a little better.  Organization isn't exactly one of my strong suits.  What this means is my shoebox isn't quite as jumbled as it was a few hours ago.  Yay me.

If I had any musical inclinations, I would write and perform a blues song.  Maybe embed instead a Hank Williams "Lovesick Blues" will do in a pinch.

"Ain't nobody's Sugar Daddy now", indeed.



No comments: