Saturday, January 10, 2015

Recap of last week's posts --- 1/10/15

Breakdown by category:


                           this week      last week
videos and movies      4                  4
how to                       5                  1
sugar observation       1                  0
energy                          0               0
politics                        12                10
misc                            2                 3
space                          4                1
Seinfeld                       0                0
Basic Concepts          3                 3
Current Events           3                 3


A basic scan of these helps me out because I realize now that this blog ain't what I thought it was.  It's not about solutions.  It's basically about being pissed off about how the world ain't working the way I'd like it to.

Dunning Kruger again?  Just might be.  Sometimes, you just have to take stock and be honest with yourself.

I wanted the blog to be about ideas, but somehow it gets converted into the thing that I despise, which is our politicians and leaders.  These fucks can even corrupt your own thoughts.


No comments: