Saturday, January 10, 2015

Going through the options

Prev  Next

This is next in the off-the-grid construction subseries.

Things may be getting a bit confused at the moment.  Eventually, things get settled, but it may not happen on a predictable schedule---sort of like SpaceX's rockets.  That's life.

Anyway, I decided not to buy a moving van.  But that decision isn't final.  What!?!  That's right, I could reconsider.  At the moment though, I am considering all my options.  While I'm on the subject, I am considering the conversion of the van to an RV.  This option is the cheapest.  The most expensive may well be the moving van.  It all depends on what I want to accomplish as to what my final decision is, okay?  There are things I don't know yet, or may never know, and will have to make my best guess.

Anyway, I made some drawings and some notes for the moving van conversion.  Hope that you, my readers, can read them, because I'm not going to rewrite all of that.  Maybe that's why my blog ain't popular.  I can be so inconsiderate at times.

A quick thought on the folding legs:  it won't work.  It would have to be telescoping legs.  That's not hard, I hope.


No comments: