Thursday, January 8, 2015

Home again 1/8/15

Tough day.  Not that it was a tough, physical day, because it wasn't.  No, it was tough for other reasons.

Seemed like every time I turned around, there was something that reminded me of something that wasn't flattering to me.

Let's say it was a Dunning-Kruger type of day.  Just when I thought I was getting on top, the world was there to knock me right back down.

I said that the Dow was going down, so it goes way the hell up.  Not that I believe this BS, but there it is.  It is making some people a lot of money.  I'm just not one of them.  Although it is better to not participate in something like this, because I suspect corruption, I see that a lot of other people are going to get sucked in.  Maybe they will be sorry later, but now they are probably feeling pretty good.

Then, there was one of my stops in which there was a couple speaking in a language I studied for over a year.  I didn't understand a word they said.  When the man spoke English, it was perfect.  I mean PERFECT.  Enough to make you feel downright worthless.

Ah, but that's not all.  I saw this on my smart phone.  Just after I said that there weren't any KKK or neo-Nazi stuff going on here in America, somebody bombs an NAACP joint.  Well, at least it wasn't a mob seeking to lynch a Negro.  No, it is a mob of liberals seeking to lynch a "white supremacist", instead.  I know if they look hard enough, they might find one of these somewhere.  Of all places for it to be, it is in Colorado.  In El Paso county.  Shriek!  I'm moving to El Paso sometime soon.  Isn't Ann Barnhardt from Colorado?  I write about her a bit on this blog.  It's a budding conspiratorial movement, and I'm in the center of it!  Yikes!  Will I ever live it down?

Yeah, and I've blasted the great Rush Limbaugh who is saving America from the liberals.  What could I be thinking?  Don't I know my limitations?  As for the GOP, they are going to save us, no doubt about that.

I guess I'm just going to have to learn my place.  Dunning-Kruger strikes again.  It's just so hard, hard, hard.


No comments: