Thursday, February 26, 2015

News Roundup and Quickie post, 2/26/15

After that last discussion, I find myself short on time.  This will be a very abbreviated post.

Just now clicked on Barnhardt's twitter feed and found out the the Vatican is now stealing mail.  Hey, that's what the man said.

I'd say that's big news, but I guess people just don't care anymore.  For the church, any church, to start stealing things, even if it is only mail, is a gravely serious matter.  It's like the end of civilization as we have known it.  Whatever happened to "Thou shalt not steal"?  Or is that now just some obsolete notion invented by some white guy thousands of years ago?  It's scandal of the highest magnitude.  In the service of what?  You have to read it to believe it.

This is like Watergate in the Catholic Church.  However, unlike Watergate, the news media won't be saying much about this.

Yeah, the tone is grave today.  I don't know any other way to put it.


No comments: