Sunday, February 22, 2015

Camping out trip

Back to that conversation with Wishbone.  He was advising that I stay out there overnight for a few days in order to get a feel for what I'm doing.

Not a bad idea.  I can do that while I build out some basic infrastructure.  I started a canopy.  I can finish that, and begin on a quonset hut that will be used for basic construction and storage.  The first thing to build after that will be the coffin, and then ???

My thinking hasn't gotten that far along yet.  I wasn't planning on being buried in the coffin, if that's what anybody's thinking.

As for when to make the trip, maybe when it gets a bit warmer.  A date has yet to be determined.

Update:

I think I should forget this trip for now.  It is really too late for the purposes of persuading Wishbone, for which it was being contemplated.

Nope.  Time to move on to other projects.  I'll probably be here in H-Town for at least another year.



No comments: