Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Quickie, 2/25/15

I expressed some frustration yesterday about not being able to go West.  You see, I want to take my brother along, but he demands an RV trailer, and even then, he hesitates.

An RV purchase is out of the question.  Not even a cheap one.  I am going to have to construct my own shelter because I need to keep this as cheap as possible.  Even if I brought my brother with me, there would have to be two shelters, because, well, one for each guy.

With a chick, I could share a bed, and build only one shelter.  But there'd have to be a chick that is adventurous enough to do something like this.  Just about all chicks would refuse.  So, that leaves me with the option of going alone, or not going at all.

I think I could make it out there alone, but if anything happens, as my brother pointed out, you are alone, and you may not be able to help yourself.

If it comes to that, I may go anyway, and hang the risk.  Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead!

Don't know if I am of that spirit yet, but I am getting there.


No comments: