Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Home again: 2/24/15

Another slow day.  It's getting to suck at work, it really is.  If I am not working late, I'm doing less and less work and getting small checks because of it.  If you average out the last two days, you get an average week of late, which sucks.

The feeling that gave me made me once again look to make some kind of deal that will get me out of here.  But no, it is just not in the cards.  Not at this time.

Arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!  I have to be patient, that's all.  Maybe one more year will do it, and then I'm outta here.

Update:

The blog I've been referring to is not working properly.  It may have to be completely redone.  No time for this.

Update:

It's working again ( I think ).  It needs to be updated, but it advises a backup first, which appears to be a bit more complicated than I'd prefer.  No time for that now, maybe later.


No comments: