Monday, February 23, 2015

Home again, 2/23/15

One of those days, again.  It started late and ended late.  Anyway, glad to be home, as always.

Lots of ideas swirling around in my head.  It's times like these that I need to be on my toes.  Sometimes, there's an urge to do something, when the best thing to do may be to do nothing at all.

There are times when you really can't do anything.  A thing is what it is.  What I mean to say is that I want to do things, but I feel restrained from doing things, and I end up doing something that I probably shouldn't.  Does that make sense?  There's this pressure to do something and it may be the kind of pressure that you should ignore.

One thing I know:  I can get more value than that RV that the mechanic down the street was trying to sell me.  I had this temptation to make that deal, but now I think that it's too much money.  But, I've always thought that.  Well, now I have one more reason to think so.  Or maybe even two.

Another thing I know:  you cannot control what other people do.  Or maybe I cannot control what other people do.  You know what?  I had to correct myself there because there are people in this world who do nothing but try to figure out ways to control people.  Maybe they can do it.  I know I can't.

An interruption:  Well, how 'bout dat?  My tarps just arrived.  The world just got more interesting.

There are other things going on right now, but I don't think I'll comment upon them.  As always, time is short.


No comments: