Monday, January 19, 2015

Freezer purchase a mistake

Prev   Next

This will go in the power subseries.  Yikes.


No matter how I try, this isn't going to work.  Looks like my hundred bucks is a lost cause.  Will have to move on from that to another possibility.

That possibility is a propane refrigerator.  I thought that these were expensive, but they look doggone cheap now.  Well, if I had taken notes from my off-the-grid book by Lemar Alexander, I would have avoided 120 volt home appliances.  It's going to be really hard to make those work out there.

I may have to rethink the dehumidifiers as well.  They need electricity, too.

Since the dehumidifiers were to produce water, that creates something of a problem.  Or, I could just truck the water in.  I'm going to have to go out for propane anyway.


No comments: