Wednesday, January 21, 2015

checking in, 1/21/15

Yep, I'm here.  My computer needed to upgrade the anti-virus program.  I've spent my usual time here on that instead.  I could go into a bitch session about that, but I'll leave it alone.

While the computer was occupied with fixing itself, I gave a short amount of time to the thought that I will still need to get an inverter and a pretty hefty one at that.  It won't be easy to obtain a dehumidifier that doesn't use electricity.  Fortunately, it may be possible to do this, as opposed to the freezer, which was impossible.

Aside from those two items, this Saturday, I will have to go the dentist again for a routine visit.  Not to mention that I have an oil change overdue for my beat up old van.

Taxes are coming up too.  I have to get ready for that.  It seems that my plate is full.  Lots of stuff to do, little time to do them.


No comments: