Thursday, January 22, 2015

Quickie before I go, 1/22/15

Time is short once again...

Ace is making good reading these days.  A couple stories

Were the Patriots cheating when they deflated their footballs in the game v the Colts?  Will it result in a disqualification, and the Colt will go to the Super Bowl instead?  It may matter in terms of integrity of the game.  Well, how about it, commish?

The second story is something that I discussed with Wishbone yesterday.  I could find no story, but Ace has one.  It seems that the Justice Department won't file charges against Darren Wilson in the Ferguson shooting.  Well, I could go on about this subject, but time is running out.

As for me, this old cowboy is trying to stay in his saddle, so it's off to work I go.  Maybe I will get back in one piece by the end of the day.


No comments: