Monday, January 19, 2015

Cowboy is slipping from the saddle

Yeah, I must be slipping.

Since June of last year, as a matter of fact.

Yesterday was something of a revelation.  The idea of using a freezer out in the desert may not work at all.  Finding a suitable inverter for it may not be possible.  Even if it is, it will cost a bundle.

This morning, I started paying bills and received some additional shocks.  Electricity has skyrocketed.  Yeah, but we are told that there's no inflation.  Funny thing how there's no inflation when all my bills seem to keep going up and my paychecks keep going down.

We are told that things are great.  Yeah, right.  I'm working pretty much at the same thing with the same lifestyle and so forth, yet somehow I am not making it anymore.  If everything is so good, why is that?

It has snuck up on me.  This old cowboy is slipping up, ya'll.


No comments: