Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dailymail: 'I have no social life'

Obama says he spurns parties so he can eat dinner with daughters and help with homework

One of the commenters said this:
To: DesertRhino
Actually, I see it more as him being a stuck-up, condescending, Ivy League, arrogant prick. That's why he withdraws. He thinks he's better than anyone around him. Plus he's afraid people will figure him out.

Too late.
50 posted on Sunday, September 02, 2012 12:24:09 PM by ponygirl (Be Breitbart.)

Well, I could comment on that thread, but I'd rather do it here.

I see Obama is a big daddy Pimp, and all his supporters as whores.  The whores don't care if he doesn't mingle with them socially, there are only interested in the take from their tricks.

Very harsh of me, yes, but very true because that is how they act.

Update:

Oh, yeah! I remember this from yesterday. This video goes perfectly with this post. The song is by Wham! George Michael, who is said to be gay. Well, he looks a bit feminine, and I think he may well be, but I don't know enough to say. Anywho, here goes:

No comments: