Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I don't understand why people come here

Yes, I am against Islam in Western Civilization.  But that doesn't make me a "hater", as far as I'm concerned.  No, it's what these Islamic people teach in their own societies that make me against them.  They shouldn't be here because they are incompatible with our ways.

Yes, I am also against putting Israel's well-being at the top of the list for a country of over 300 million people.  I don't think that makes me anti-semitic.  But I'm liable to be seen that way.

I wrote something about hate in the early days of this blog.  Nothing has changed.  I hate bad thinking.  I won't apologize for that kind of hate.  But I don't hate anybody.  Nobody is going to pin that one on me and make it stick, unless they are bullshitting.  And I do hate that.

This blog isn't a hate site and it doesn't promote hate.  Except for bad ideas and bad thinking.

Let the chips fall where they may.

No comments: