Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Morning Summary 9/5

Another one of these.  This may not become a habit again, I just need it in order to let people know that I'm not quitting my blogging.  Not yet, anyway.

That may seem portentous, it is only the truth.  I need a revenue source to continue blogging, so I don't know how long I can continue without this source.  An audience is required, but the audience isn't there.  A sponsor is needed, but there are none.  Money makes the world go round, and this blog needs money to continue and there isn't any.  Besides, I've all but given up on getting any.  My job funds that, but I'm not able to stay healthy enough to work at this kind of job.  It's getting tougher and tougher.

I've got plenty to say.  But I don't know how long I'll be able to say it here.  That's all.

Moving on, I have a new inspiration for some posts.  You see, my "tank", as Mark Twain would put it, runs dry on a regular basis.  It filled up overnight, and now I have a new idea I want to explore.  It has to do with reality and truth, which is something I've discussed several times before.  It fits my philosophy that the truth is slippery.  Exactly when you think you've got it, it slips away from you.  If you think you have it, you are probably wrong.  You have to keep looking for it, hoping to peel off the untruth like you peel an onion.

It also has something to do with Western Civilization, which everyone seems to believe is in a lot of trouble.  I say everyone, I don't know for sure that it's everyone.  Besides, there are many who feel "good riddance", because they don't support Western Civilization.  That's one of our problems in this society.  We don't appreciate what we've got, and take too much for granted.  Once it is gone, it may not ever come back.  Before we allow that, we should be damned sure that we know what we are doing.  That's where truth comes in.

The idea is about truth and what should be the attitude towards it.  I will flesh this out with some posts during the day.  I hope I can keep all of this together, because it is complicated.  Maybe too complicated, but that is the nature of things.

Stay tuned.

No comments: