Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Evening Summary, 9/5

I used to do these too, but once I went back to work in late January, I stopped.

Ok, I'm not working now.  I have a problem with my foot.  I'm going to go back to work on the 17th, hopefully the problem will not return.  Until that time, I will be here on a full-time basis.

Today started with a good idea, but seems to have fizzled out.

I have a theory that Western Civilization is drowning in its own bullshit.  We can't face the truth.  Nor speak it.  It's getting worse, not better.  What can turn it around?  Anything?

I proposed to bullshit clearing ideas, but, naturally nobody's interested.  Par for the course.

Anyway, I'll continue for awhile longer.  Until the money runs out.  If it comes to that.

Over and out, comrades.

No comments: