Thursday, September 6, 2012

Morning Summary 9/6

There are a couple of things I want to start off with:
  1. I watched Matrix Reloaded last night and,
  2. I thought an awful lot about what a huge mistake it was for the Obama Administration to resupply the US occupation forces in Afghanistan through Russia
With respect to #1, I know I said I wouldn't watch it.  I changed my mind.  It was an iffy type of decision.  It got changed more than once.  I do that sometimes.  Anyway, the movie was a lot better than I thought it would be and it surprised me that the "bullshit" parts were actually the best parts of the movie.  That says something, but I am not so sure that I can put that into words right now.  Maybe it has something to do with movie makers becoming too dependent upon CGI and computer technology and have forgotten how to make good movies on the basic level.

With respect to #2, I don't recall hearing a lot about this.  Actually, I found this on the White House page, so this didn't come from a "right-wing" site, but from the honcho in chief's own site.  It counts this as an "accomplishment".  If this is his idea of accomplishment, I think he should be sent out to pasture posthaste.  This is the dumbest damn thing I think I have ever seen, and I think I've seen some dumb shit already.

By the way, why the hell weren't the "right-wing" sites raising unGodly hell about this?  It all makes me wonder if all of this is just some kind of con job being done to the public again.  Like there's no real opposition, they are all in on this thing.  Very suspicious to me.

After those two items, nothing seems to strike me as being on the agenda yet.  I haven't checked the news.  If nothing comes up, I may explore addictions today.  I sort of went into that yesterday towards the end of the day.

Stay tuned.

Update:

Oh, boy.  Don't even know what day it is.  It is the sixth.  Damn.

No comments: