Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ted Nugent Warns: Feds Arresting Innocent Citizens Without Warrants

Scary, scary stuff. Do you realize how this can be abused? The video shows how it can be abused and is being abused, but pointing this out only brings a yawn, I bet.

What's the big deal if you are doing nothing wrong? Well, you don't have to be, you dummy. All you have to do is to run afoul of the party line in a one party state. After all, what are you going to do about it? Vote them out? Ha, ha.

If they become unhappy with you , you can be denounced by one of their spies, and BOOM! You've had it. Can't happen to you? Are you sure??? It's happened in other places in the world, we are not immune. Especially since so many of you insist upon being stupid.

Yeah, I realize I run the risk of not being persuasive because people object to being called stupid. Ok, you are not stupid. I'm stupid. Happy now? After all, I may be supremely stupid for believing that you can actually be enlightened. Silly me.

I got something else from Ann Barnhardt. She is so smart. She pointed out that people may be reading her only because they hate her so much. That also may be true in my case. I may be pissing off people so much that they are in a homicidal rage against me. So sorry. But I won't be afraid. That's because being afraid right now is the worse thing that I can be. I realize from this video how our system can be twisted into grave injustices because people simply will not do the right thing. I also realize that it may be too late and all I'm doing is pissing in the wind. But I am stupid because I am optimistic. Maybe I'm wrong though. It worries me.





No comments: