Friday, April 24, 2015

Beekeeping videos

Prev     Next

This post will go into the food subseries of the off-the-grid series of posts.

Since I will need money for awhile, I figure that honey could be a good cash crop.  The best part of this is that the bees do most of the work!  I like that idea a whole lot.

As for markets for my products, there is always a market for sweets.  If that doesn't work, I can eat the honey myself.

As for the videos, this first one is from a narrator that I've seen before, and have already embedded here in one of my posts, I'm sure.  The name of the Youtube channel is GrowOrganic Peaceful Valley.  The video looks to be quite professional.  As for me, I'm just getting started, so I'm likely to make some mistakes.  Whatever I produce will certainly not look this good.


This looks like it has 3 videos in the playlist:  Here's the link for all 3.


No comments: