Friday, April 24, 2015

Back to the job on Monday

Made the call maybe an hour ago.  Asked for and got my old job back.  So that routine will renew beginning on Monday.

As for now, I will be writing about other things beside "da Ranch".

The pressure might be off, but I will still be preparing to make the move.  The original idea was to hang on to my job and move out there when I retire.  That wasn't a bad plan, but as things being what they are, and me being the way I am, I wanted to do something right now.

It's going to have to wait.  It's simply too costly to make a lot of trips out there, and now I've made five.

No doubt, I'll keep making trips, but they have to come less frequently.

I learned a few things with these trips, but they were disappointments in some ways.  One disappointment is that I simply can't do as much as I would like.  Just getting too old for that.

Hopefully, I can keep myself together for another 2 1/2 years.  By then, I ought to be truly ready.


No comments: