Monday, April 20, 2015

Full day

Hmmm.  Didn't realize that I'd only posted once today.  Normally, I do at least 3.

I got the van serviced, as it was long overdue.  I noted that I had driven 3k miles on that last trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My GOD.

No wonder I was so overstretched.  I must have been driving myself like a madman.  All that driving and all of that work.  It made for very long days and a very tired old dude.

I didn't know that I had driven so far cuz I didn't note what the mileage was when I did my last work.  I had misplaced my mileage log.  I found it today, so now I know.  It would have been 1300 miles if I hadn't gone anywhere else.  I drove to El Paso 3 times, which was 600 of it.  About the rest, here goes:  The trips to Van Horn were about 100 miles for about 10 days.  That leaves about 100.  More than likely, the rest is a roundoff error.

Okay, so now I've got a big gas bill to add to the rest.

Another thing I did was to fix the solar panel.  It's working now.

While out there, I looked at another van which intrigued me.  I test drove it, and now I've Blue Booked it and Carfaxed it.  Don't know that I will take it further cuz the guy wants too much and may be hiding something.  But I am intrigued.

Hard to believe that took all day, but there it is.  I'm still spending money, as the van repairs took some more of that.

My landlord wants more money.  Doesn't everybody?


No comments: