Sunday, March 29, 2015

Small chores, big results?

I think I have a solution for the chair.  I'll use the air mattress in a partially inflated condition as additional cushion.  That ought to work.  It's a big deal if I can sleep on it.  It can be easily put away after using it each night.  Or, if I want to take an afternoon nap, I can set it up.

On another note, I found an old voltmeter.  Thought I'd use it to test battery's state of charge.  However, I'm not sure that it's working right, or I'm using it right.  Well, I'll keep fiddling around with it in order to learn something if there's anything to be learned.  I don't want to use up all the juice in this little bitty battery.

I practiced using the drill for driving in screws.  I found something that looks a little like a bit and a phillips screwdriver.  I was thinking of buying this, but it looks unnecessary now.

Finally, I found a way to store the trailer.  I'll leave it in the van on top of the wheel wells.  I strapped them down and secured them, so they'll ride ok and stay out of the way.  Now, I don't have to worry about my trailer.

Today don't look like much, but I'm getting stuff done.  All the same, I may not get out of here as early as I figured on.


No comments: