Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Something of a grind

Moving along real slow.  The day is over, and what exactly do I have to show for it?

The chair company will send me a "frame" to replace the one that is broken.  So, that's that.

I submitted my tax return, but the IRS said something was wrong with it, and rejected it.  They didn't say what was wrong, so now I've got to figure that out.

In the meantime, I managed to get another order done and over with.  It is a super duper battery that is designed to give you a jump if your battery is weak.  It will also power some electronics.

Also, I looked for the electrical parts needed for the solar panel.  When I didn't find it, I bought something else, and improvised a solution.  The solution leaves something to be desired.  I did get some function out of the controller.  The weather is too overcast to try the panel and see if it will charge the battery.

After making some errands, and doing the above, I went back to the van to fetch a few tools.  I found a flat tire.  Now, I've got to deal with that.

I made an inventory of all the stuff I'm taking with me ( but I haven't gotten everything yet ).  At least that gets me a bit better organized.

It looks like I may try to get out of here by Saturday.  Or I can wait.  Can't say that there's a big rush, but time is critical.  There's not that much of it and you have to use it to best advantage.  Don't always feel that I do use it to best advantage, that's all.


No comments: