Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Quickie before I go, 3/31/15

Actually, I'm not going to work, but to do some errands.  Gonna pick up my solar panel.  Probably get my pallets today, too.  I may return the chair today, but I'm going to have to call the seller.  Don't know what to expect there.  I'd prefer a refund.  Replacing the chair ain't the ticket.

While I was attending to my to do list, I noticed one of the few comments I get here.  I like to check out the people who send them.  Oh!  That may bother some folks that I'd do that.  Not to worry.  When I check out somebody, it is only the stuff that they put out on the web for others to see.  Okay?  There's no invasion of privacy being attempted here.  I'm a private person, and I respect other's privacy.

Anyway, this young lady said on her Google page that she admired some video, so I watched the clip.  It reminded me of how our culture has changed in my lifetime, and not for the better.

There's been a role reversal.  Many years ago, men didn't cry---they just didn't.  Now women don't and are proud of that.  Now, men are expected to cry, you see.  Now men are acting like the women used to act and the vice versa.  This is screwball as far as I'm concerned.  It is one of the most screwball things that has happened to us.

I see this and I note what Barnhardt has said on the subject.  But she admits acting like a man herself.

Screwball, I tell you.  Just plain screwball.  No wonder the race is dying out.  You cannot have this and have a healthy and reproducing society.  The society dies out because the women go around wanting to be like the men and so they just don't want to have babies.

You don't think so?  Just look around and see.


No comments: