Monday, March 30, 2015

Keeping track of the orders

So much stuff.  I'm starting to get a little concerned about this.  This is too much stuff, yet I can see a need for it all and more.  But it is a lot of stuff.

A sleeping bag arrived.  It's like a clown in a clown car.  How many clowns can you get into that car?  This bag looks small when you open the box, but unwrapping it, it becomes large.  Then it is a problem getting it back into such a small space.

More things are on the way.  I've got a solar panel system, another chair, my food order, a jump starter, a portable toilet, and maybe something else, but can't remember at the moment.  See what I mean?

After this, I need to get some water storage.  This is before I purchase any wood and hardware for the major purpose of the trip, which is to build a quonset hut.  Oh, brother.

In the meantime, I have to do my tax return and prepare to return this broken chair.  Also, I need to get some other stuff not having to do with the trip.

Update:

Looks like the order has been lost.  It is claimed to have been delivered, but has not been.  Just another thing that has gone wrong.  I'm getting tied up with crap like this while I should be getting my stuff together for my move.

Update:

Now those two items are handled, I wait for my replacement chair, which arrives today.  Plus, I got a replacement for the lost food order, which arrives tomorrow.  A couple other things arrive tomorrow too.  By the end of tomorrow, everything will be set to start my final preps for the trip.



No comments: