Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Boy, can't anyone get anything right?

Mistakes, mistakes, mistakes.  I can b eye itch over this all day long.

I'm getting slowed down a lot by these mistakes.  But I won't get too upset over it.  I still don't have a good solution for my sleeping arrangement.  That new chair is a bit hard on my maximus gluteus.  So, I figured I'd try some things before I go out there.

Stuff is still arriving.  Looks like a duplicate order will have to be taken care of.  The postal guy said he left it on Monday, so I looked for it and it wasn't there.  I went through all the trouble of getting another one because I need it, only to have the dude drop it off yesterday.  Now there's another one coming and I really don't need it.  Another thing to fix.

The broken chair issue is still out there.  I'll have to deal with that.

Another foul up has come to my attention:  the "complete" solar panel kit isn't complete.  It needs more mc4 connectors.  I figure about three of them.  It included an mc4 connector, and that's fine, but there's more wires to connect than just one.  There are at least four.  Also, it didn't include any connection to the battery.  This will require another couple mc4s, plus another type of connector on the other end of the wire for the battery.

Not sure how I'll handle all this.  The solar panel isn't critical, but it would be nice to have a power source available on site.


No comments: