Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Frustrating day

I wanted to get a lot more done than this.  I'm not even sure now that the chair company wants to play square with me.  This may run into more delays while I attend to that detail.

My replacement chair arrived and it is obviously much more robust than that other chair.  I don't anticipate any problems with it.  When I refer to replacement, I mean from a different company.  However, the company that sold me the flimsy chair doesn't want to do a refund.  I may have to get into touch with Amazon on this and let them arbitrate it.  Looks like these guys don't want to play ball.

I checked through the items that I've bought so far and put them into a central location in order to see how much space this will take.  It looks like the van is going to be filled to the roof in all directions.  There's no way to manage all this at the property, since nothing is out there yet.  Perhaps I can get some temporary storage in El Paso, since I have to go there anyway.

While I was getting my solar panel, I came across a van that looks interesting enough to buy.  If I mess around with that, it will delay me further.  Well, so what?  I've still got time.  Maybe I can check out the van.  But, I'd better make a phone call first.

As can be seen, everything is really fluid.  That's what this month is about, though.  It's about getting things firmed up, so to speak.


No comments: