Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Media Will Not Turn on Obama says Rush

Rush Limbaugh via Free Republic

quote:
RUSH: I had a number of e-mails over the weekend. I went out and played golf on Saturday, and I can't tell you the number of people I run into that think, "Okay, we've got Obama now. This is it," a combination of IRS and Benghazi. I'm not trying to be a downer here, I really am not. I'm just the mayor of Realville, and I'm telling you, none of this is going to result in any serious damage to Obama.
comment:

This is the direct contradiction to what Dick Morris said recently.  So, who's right on this one?

As for me, I thought bean bag Romney needed to address this during the campaign.  It's getting late in the game to do it now.

Better late than never, but it may be too late.


No comments: