Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Show me some love, baby

You know something?  I get the feeling that people really are reading my stuff, but not giving me credit.  I mean, when you see this, it has got to be something more than just a coincidence:

It’s a War About Nothing: Hollywood’s Revisonist World War II Nihilism Revisited

Okay, maybe some else came up with it first, but here's where I came up with it:

Howard Dean hates Western Civilization which is where I said this:
Liberals remind me of the old joke about the sitcom Seinfeld. It was a show about "nothing". When it comes to liberals, they are an ideology about nothing. They don't want a country, because to have a country means that you are a chauvinist and a bigot. Their idea of a perfect society is no society at all. They don't want anybody to get rich, unless it is themselves. What that ends up meaning is that everybody will have nothing. If you don't like it, then you are politically incorrect. That means you don't get to say nothing. Don't do anything, don't say anything, and don't want anything. That's what liberals are all about. Which is nothing.

But I didn't stop there, I repeated it elsewhere afterward.
The Seinfeld Senate, Rolling Thunder, and a Warning to America
and most recently,
Pigs Fly New Hampshire Debate Tweets of the Night

Where I said this:


This may also seem like aid and comfort to Democrats, but that would be a mistake. I give the Republicans some credit- I give Democrats absolutely none- except this: they are really committed to nihilism.

Lots of coincidences.  Maybe it is a just a coincidence, or I am making more of an impact than my audience numbers would suggest.

No comments: